Congress Online Motion Proposal.
On this page you can:
- Propose Motions and Constitutional Amendments to the USI Congress
- You may see motions referred to as ‘abstracts’. This is a feature in the system we use for processing motions.
Process and Timescales:
- Submission of Motions 18 February 2021
- Steering Deliberation
- Publication of submitted Motions by 24 February 2021
- Debate at Congress 6-8 April 2021
The motion submission, prioritisation and amendment process has opened. If you’re registered and logged in you can submit motions below, by the deadline – 18 February 2021.
Forgot PasswordPlease enter your email address and we will send you instructions to reset your password.
Problem proposing motions? Please contact the Congress Director: email@example.com