Registration of delegates at USI Comhdháil 2022 will take place online on this page from until 2pm on 28 March 2022.
The registration details sent to the President of your SU will allow you to gain access to the table for registration.
You should manually enter each person’s details in the table by the deadline. You may make amendments to the table until 12.00pm on Tuesday 5 April 2022, when it will freeze. Any further amendments will have to be made by contact with the Congress Director.
You need to be logged in to register delegates.
You can do that here: https://congress.usi.ie/doorway
Projected Delegation Entitlements 2022
|CAFRESU||2||LKITSU||6||St Marys UCSU||3|
Projected Delegation Entitlements are based on a member organisation having paid their full affiliation fee by 12.00pm on Monday 4 April 2022. Actual voting entitlement is based on the number of delegates registered at USI Congress by the close of polling in elections on 12 April 2022.
Congress is a fully catered event, so delegates don’t need to worry about food.
Congress is for adults. No person under the age of 18 will be permitted to stay at the Congress venue.
Your delegates should bring:
- Nightwear. Delegates will be sharing rooms.
- Comfortable clothing for long debate sessions.
- Change of clothes for evening socialising sessions
- Any medication they normally rely upon
- Their Student Card to verify they are entitled to be a delegate
- An official ID suitable for proving their age, since the event is in a licenced premises
The delegation leader has the responsibility to the pastoral care of delegates at Comhdháil. This means that:
- You will be required to conduct regular checks on the wellbeing of delegates and passing on information to them from USI
- You will be required to ensure that delegates are aware of the need to conduct themselves in line with the USI code of conduct
- You may need to be a regulating influence on delegates
- In the event of a medical emergency involving one of your delegates, you will be required to attend and may be required to accompany them to hospital
- In the event of an incident you may be required to support USI in taking care of the delegate and/or arranging for the delegate to be sent home
- You may be asked to help the Congress Director in a matter relating to a member of your delegation
Your delegates will be fed. We’ve asked the venue to prepare plant-based and meat-containing food, in line with past requests. We’ll ask for specific dietary requirements with each delegate.
- Lunch on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Dinner on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (Wednesday is a little fancier)
- Breakfast on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
Your delegates will have a bed in a shared room. If they need an accessible bathroom, they will have access to one, but it will not be possible to guarantee a single occupancy room.
Your delegates will have full access to the relaxation and leisure facilities in the hotel (but they’ll be too busy in debates)
Your delegates will be entertained. We’ll have social activities each evening:
- Night 1: Regional Themes and Late Night DJ
- Night 2: Congress Got Talent and Late Night DJ
- Night 3: Congress Dinner, Steering Awards and Late Night DJ